COVID-19 Statement from Major Air Service Corp.
To All of Our Valued Customers:
Your health and livelihood are paramount to Major Air Service Corp.
As your trusted HVAC provider, we are committed to delivering the same level of service and respect to which you have always been accustomed while promoting and protecting the well-being of our customers, employees, business partners, and those living in our communities.
Our team will continue to be vigilant and compliant in following both state and federal guidelines for hygiene and safety including enhanced sanitation procedures.
Precautions Taken During The Coronavirus Pandemic
In an effort to ensure everyone’s safety and health, we are closely monitoring the health of our employees. We’re acting immediately to ensure we take all of the measures requested of businesses at this time. Our employees have been asked to frequently wash their hands, avoid touching their faces, sanitize frequently, avoid social gatherings of 10 or more, and be cautious of allowing a six-foot distance from other people. We will also be taking temperatures of all employees arriving to work each morning on a daily basis. In return, we ask that if you have an illness present in your home that you reschedule your appointment.
Every Major Air Service Corp. technician should have a sanitization kit that includes disposable gloves, Lysol wipes or the equivalent, and/or disinfectant spray.
Technicians are REQUIRED to do the following on every call:
- Wear disposable gloves (Replace on every new call, or sooner as needed)
- Advise customers we want to make the best effort to maintain the 6-foot distance where possible.
- Disinfect the thermostat after final use
- Wipe down any common doorknobs, handles, switches touched during the service call.
- Disinfect anything related to the service call that the customer desires you to do.